Recipe Filetti Di Sarde A Scapece – Recipe Sardine Fillets A Scapece
400 g fillet of sardines
100 g onions
80 ml white wine vinegar
Flour for breading
4 tbsp. l. olive oil
One small bunch of parsley
Two cloves garlic
Two bay leaves
1 tbsp. l. fresh oregano (or one tsp. desiccated)
salt and black pepper to taste
How to make the Recipe Filetti Di Sarde A Scapece – Recipe Sardine Fillets A Scapece:
- Grilled sardines sprinkled with flour.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or deep fat fryer, fillet portions omitted in the oil, and fry until crispy golden brown.
- Ready to put fillets on a paper napkin to a stack of extra fat. Then the sardines with salt and deep shift in the flat form.
- Slice the onion half rings and fry in olive oil, which adds bay leaves, cloves of garlic, and oregano.
- Add white wine vinegar, and put out the bow for a couple of minutes.
- Put the onions with the marinade on the fish and leave to marinate for several hours. Finished dish sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
Recipe Filetti Di Sarde A Scapece – Recipe Sardine Fillets A Scapece is a recipe from Campania