- 18 Greek style black olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano®
- 1/4 cup sweet butter
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 12 slices of toasted bread, 1/2 inch thick, 3 to 4 inches wide
- 1/2 sweet green pepper, cut lengthwise into strips
How to make Canapè alle Olive nere e acciughe :
Put 12 black olives, Parmigiano-Reggiano, butter, and anchovy paste in a food processor or blender.
Spread the mixture on the toasted bread slices and cut into triangles. Garnish placed a halved black olive in the center and two thin slices of green and red pepper on either side of the olive.